Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Shorter and Shorter

Look at this calendar! Here I am at June 1. Seven more months to go. After just 30 days, I will be down to two rows of calendars.  If you see a spot of color near the top left, that is a little graphic I have added - it's a woman daydreaming about sun and sand, chaise lounges, and cold beverages. I just need to add three little boys and one little girl to the picture.


I am now on the countdown of the last time I'll do this. I just returned to the office after attending my last "end of year" cookout with RCPS. And I made my appointment with the Teacher Retirement counselor just now. Now that makes it real!

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha , , dream of sun and sand with chaise lounges and books all you want . .you've EARNED it! But with three toddling grandbabies and 1 eight-year-0ld, I see you playing in the sun/sand and 'lifeguarding' rather than RELAXING in your lounge with a book!!!! But I will admit that it's a pleasant dream! Maybe someday!

    ReplyDelete