Thursday, June 16, 2011

Is Anybody Out There?

OK. I know people are reading my blog. For some reason, only four lovely people have signed up to be "followers" of my blog. However, since yesterday at this time, there are have been 14 visitors to my site. So I guess there are people out there who are finding something of interest in my musings.  They just prefer to be blog stalkers rather than blog followers.

"There are peole who come into our lives as welcome as a cool breeze in summer--and last about as long." Alan Christoffersen

So for those of you who are reading anonymously...thank you. Even if I never know who you are, when I see my reader count go up, it is as satisfying as a cool summer breeze.

2 comments:

  1. Patsy, I of course am one of the four followers and enjoy your blog very much! Can't wait to have you a little closer since Jennifer is now a neighbor! I too wish more readers would comment, but some just prefer to read I guess!

    ReplyDelete