Monday, March 21, 2011

The Big Countdown - Third Month

Even though March is almost behind us, I can still count this as the third month of my final year at RCPS - leaving me 10 more months to work during 2011. The first two months have flown by. After I get a full week of workdays in this week, I will be off on a special mother-daughter mini-vication with Jennifer the last week of March.


The major happenings of March include
  • celebrating with our son as he earns Aircraft Commander ranking with the USAF
  • moving to mortgage company #3 to secure the construction loan to start our new home in North Carolina
  • planning a mother-daughter trip with Jennifer
  • attending church with my 3rd sister and her family to stand in support with her great-granddaughter, Patience, during her night of baptism into the the Family of God.

March has been good. And when I return to the office in April, there will be only nine months left of this chapter of my life. Amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment